Please note, at all levels of suppression there are regulations and rules you must follow across the Cayman Islands. These are detailed below.
At all levels of suppression, you must follow current Public Health guidelines including:
- practising physical distancing of six feet or two metres from any person who is not a member of your household
- practising hand hygiene
- wearing masks or cloth face coverings indoors certain public places and in other circumstances
- following any regulations issued under the Public Health Law and orders issued in accordance with section 49 of the Police Law
If you operate activities or venues, follow current regulations and other Public Health guidelines and make sure that:
- six feet or two metres physical distancing is maintained at all times
- you comply with gathering restrictions where relevant
- you comply with any conditions imposed by the Competent Authority
- other legal requirements can be met
The Prevention, Control and Suppression of Covid-19 (Partial Lifting of Restrictions) Regulations, 2020 apply across the Cayman Islands. However, they make different provisions for each island.
If the grass is greener on the other side, you can bet the water bill is higher.