Rest, relax, stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life!
1. The inventor of the home trainer died at the age of 54
2. The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57
3. The bodybuilding world champion has died at the age of 41
4. The best footballer in the world, Maradona, has died at the age of 60.
5. The inventor of KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) has died at the age of 94.
6. The inventor of the Nutella brand has died at the age of 88
7. Imagine, the cigarette maker Winston has passed away at the age of 102
8. The inventor of opium died at the age of 116 in an earthquake
9. The inventor of Hennessy cognac dies at the age of 98.
How did doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life?
The rabbit always jumps up and down, but it only lives 2 years and the turtle that does not exercise at all lives 400 years.
So, rest, relax, stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life! 😄
Quote of the Day
“I am using the term “box tickers” to refer to employees who exist only or primarily to allow an organization to be able to claim it is doing something that, in fact, it is not doing.”
― David Graeber, Bullshit Jobs: A Theory